Monday, August 18, 2008

Thing Twenty-Two!!

I'm almost there, I can't believe it.

I can't promise I'll maintain my blog; Writing is not my strongest form of communication. But I will use much of the Web 2.0 tools I have learned.

What did I learn today? I think I'll be able to find time to learn a bit/try something new/experiment with new "things" every day. I'm comfortable with learning new things and happy to try them out.

I have enjoyed doing these things, especially the more creative ones (flickr, youtube, facebook for sharing photos with family and friends). It's fun to watch my daughter make movies and post them on her website. I'm sure following my children, watching what they do, will keep me current on things, too.

I like the idea of using as much of these things in the library as we can come up with ways to do so

No comments: