Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thing 9 Online Collaboration Tools

Very fun assignment, editing the Declaration. My kids are big fans of original documents since watching National Treasure.

I'm getting a bit overwhelmed with signing up for this and that, I'm no longer using original user ids.

I thought Google docs was more straightforward and easier to use than Zoho. I can see that these could be useful, for example, if you are collaborating with another librarian on a conference and you both need to be tweaking a document.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zoho and google docss are great tools, but if you need more features, and the statistics show that sooner or later you'll need them, you might want to check tools like http://www.comindwork.com that offers online project management and collaboration tools